Loyalty is a native application to create and store all of your store/rewards cards. Since its arrival on BlackBerry World a few weeks ago, there have been several updates to Loyalty to bring new features, and today's v220.127.116.11 update brings a bunch of much needed fixes. This release brings several new features for both free and pro users, and fixes the known bug that may have affected users trying to use the barcodes. You can find the full changelog below.
- Added program logos for all preset programs
- Barcodes now generate without having to scan one
- Barcodes on full touch devices now rotate to use more of the screen
- Improved 'Add Card' workflow and page design
- Sort Loyalty cards by company name or program name
- View Loyalty cards in a grid layout, showcasing the new logos (Pro)
- Change the accent color for Loyalty (Pro)
- Added US region
- Using barcode context item from the main page will now display the correct barcode
I've been using this app for several weeks, and I must say my wallet is much lighter since! Loyalty currently supports all devices running OS 10.3.0 or higher. The free version will allow up to three cards to be added, with unlimited cards being available via in-app purchase of Pro version for $1.99.