BlackBerry users realize that not having the native Instagram for BlackBerry app is the biggest blow to big name apps for the BlackBerry 10 platform. But, we also don't just sit around waiting for it to happen. We also aren't satisfied with buggy Android port versions. Which is why iGrann is here to save the day. iGrann is the best Instagram client for BlackBerry to date, and just keeps getting better. In their latest update, they have fixed many pressing bugs as well as implemented some nice features.
- Update photo issues (Fixed)
- Send request multiple toast (Fixed)
- Follow disappear when accept request (Fixed)
- Search by name - check space on search (Fixed)
- No error when changing username on profile edit (Fixed)
- Custom search 4SQ on photo map (Implemented)
- No permission error (Implemented)
- No Facebook post or photo map if it is already on from previous upload remember (Fixed)
- Emoji issue Q10 cut off (Fixed)
- Check Facebook share blank login (Fixed)
- With ReGranning if the picture has no caption on it the ReGrann won't include the user ID (Fixed)
- Issue with timestamps (Fixed)
- Scroll refresh again explore (Fixed)
- Add confirmation when picture is going to be deleted (Implemented)
iGrann is available FREE for all BlackBerry 10 devices! Download via BlackBerry World now.