Many of you have read or experienced "screen clicking" when your BlackBerry Priv screen is closed and you are typing away on the virtual keyboard.
This can be downright annoying!
Before returning your beloved device to your carrier or BlackBerry I may have a solution to your problem.
Returning the device does little to guarantee you don't have the issue. I have had two AT&T variants of the Priv, both of which experienced the "clicking" issue in the beginning and now work perfect.
*We are not responsible for any damage you may cause to your device following this "fix". USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.*
I have created a video discussing and showing how I and friend have resolved the issue.
Here are the written directions (THANKS to lawguyman
from the CB forums for your help!):
1. Open the keyboard.
2. Place one thumb on the top of the screen either on the left or the right of the BlackBerry logo (depends on which side is clicking).
3. Place your index finger under the back of the screen on the opposite side.
4. Place your other hand down at the base of the phone (where the speaker is)
4. Apply GENTLE pressure to the top of the screen where your thumb is.
5. Close the phone and test for clicks. If there are still clicks repeat with just a little bit more pressure. Test again for clicks. Repeat as necessary.
Hope this fixes the problem for you.
Let me know if this worked or didn't work for you in the comments section below.