Directly load code modules (apps, themes, hybrid OS) and create direct-install (JAD) and desktop-install (ALX) package files. You can use the FishLoader utility to:
- create bundles of apps* that can be re-installed in a single step without using a computer,
- re-install archived apps where the .jad and .alx are missing,
- directly install (without using a computer) an app package that only has a desktop-install (.alx) file,
- install loose .cod files without having to create an install package,
- replace damaged or missing app modules, without risking accidentally overwriting other data.