Evernote has recently received an update in the BlackBerry Beta Zone (to version 220.127.116.11.9.3). There's nothing major in the way of changes in this release though, only a fix for bugs that were present in the previous Beta Zone version.
The changes and limitations that the update contains are detailed below.
- Create, edit or delete notes in shared notebooks
- Organize notebooks into stacks, make them offline, rename them and remove them from your list.
- We also fixed the problem of note not being edit-able and we removed shared notes from the "Notes" list.
- You cannot select what shared notebook to sync or not
- You cannot move a note from a shared notebook shared with you
- You cannot edit tags in a shared note
For those of you who already registered as a member of the BlackBerry Beta Zone, you can help the developer by testing this beta version and provide feedbacks to them.