You read right. The popular sports tracking application Endomondo is now available for download from BlackBerry World. It was one of those sorely missed apps when I switched from my 9900 to my Z10 and I'm happy that we can now say we have it on the BlackBerry Platform.
Although this is an android port, it seems like it has been optimized to work on the the Z10, but also works really well on the Q10. Hopefully in the future we can see a native cascades app but in the mean time, enjoy working out with endomondo.
From BlackBerry World:
Endomondo is ideal for running, cycling, walking and any other distance-based activity. Join 15 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
- Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
- Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
- Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
- Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text on our website which is then read out loud to you seconds later
- See your route on a map
- View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
- Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
- Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
And MUCH more!