EE users in the UK have been smarting over the fact that there has been T-Mobile and Orange apps on the BlackBerry 10 for a little while. As EE is basically the same network it's a bit annoying.
Today that all changes as EE have released their My EE app for BlackBerry 10. And unlike the T-Mobile and Orange variants, this is a completely native BlackBerry 10 app.
The My EE app lets you:
- See your latest data usage, remaining allowances and breakdown of any charges outside your plan
- Check the amount of your last bill and when your next bill is due
- Make payments securely
- Buy add-ons for your account
- Browse relevant Help articles for support, even when you’re offline
- Find your nearest EE store and get our contact details
So if you're an EE customer then grab this now!
Get My EE at BlackBerry World