Blaq has been one of the most popular BlackBerry PlayBook apps, and the most popular PlayBook Twitter client, hands down. Kisai Labs, the creators of Blaq, have decided to bring the app to BlackBerry 10, after rebuilding it from the ground out.
Blaq for BlackBerry 10 does bring a whole new experience to BB10 users. PlayBook owners will quickly notice how completely different it is from the tablet version, logically so. Blaq for BlackBerry 10 makes the best use of all that BlackBerry has to offer natively, so hardcore users of BB10 will have a blast navigating through the app.
Twitter addicts, like myself, will find pretty much everything they need within Blaq for BlackBerry 10 as well. Check out the full list of features below.
* Beautiful, intuitive NATIVE user interface
* Fast scrolling - no need to wait
* Interactive gesture engine for quick actions to keep you moving
* REAL-TIME Twitter streaming support
* Power-conscious - When minimized, Blaq goes into low-power mode to save battery
* The most advanced muting system - mute based on multiple criteria
* Sharing - Share from just about app to Blaq and vice versa!
* Active Frame - Know when you get new tweets, mentions or direct messages
* BBM integration - share tweets updates with your BBM contacts
* Native or editable retweet support (hold down on RT icon in detail screen)
* In-app notifications
* Twitter Username auto-completion
* Full user profile view
* Image previews within Blaq
* View your lists curated from Twitter.com
* Multi-account support
* Search people and tweets
* Photo posting - Twitter
* Q10 support
Blaq for BlackBerry 10 is available in BlackBerry World for the introductory price of $2.99, so make sure you get it now!