BlackBerry has revealed their new, redesigned BlackBerry Vendor Portal for programmers and developers after a few long months in waiting. BlackBerry wanted to revamp the experience with streamlining the application management processes and re-designing the look of the portal for BlackBerry World.
Some of the changes include:
- New UI look and feel
- Streamlined process for submitting apps
- Simplified management of screenshots and images
- Promotion codes
- License type management: switch from free to paid
- Enhanced reports: more detailed and specific for downloads, purchases or subscriptions
- Reports for customer reviews
- Both preconfigured and custom charts for apps and promotions
BlackBerry has kept the old vendor portal open as they expect the new portal to take a little getting used to. So, you can use either portal for your account access.