Priv users have an awaiting update to their BlackBerry Services app. BlackBerry Services is the foundation upon which all of your favorite BlackBerry applications are built. It provides both enhanced security and improved productivity.
No changelog for this update other than "made minor bug fixes", but we can confirm that WhatsApp is showing in BlackBerry Hub after this update. If you've got a Priv, head on over to the Google Play Store and let us know if you find some changes.
**Update To Changelog**
Hub & Contacts: Now includes WhatsApp
- WhatsApp notification integration – allows the user to view notifications of new chat content from WhatsApp directly in the Hub, and better manage their communications through features like Snooze and unread filters.
- Keyboard shortcuts for ‘next’ and ‘previous’ message transition
- The ability to change the order in which conversations are sorted
- Location lookup for contact information lets you type in a point of interest and use it to populate a contact card
- Enhanced content sync for email and text messages, and attaching content from integrated cloud providers