Did AT&T prompt you to update to 10.1 today? Pffft we have all been running the latest and greatest thanks to a steady stream of leaks coming left and right.
The latest build comes with lots of new features and also lots of bugs as it is most likely an internal build for testing purposes as 10.2 is not yet ready for prime time. This update is available for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-1/2/3/4/5. If you bleed Black and Berry, and want to proceed to download this update, do so at your own risk.
In order to install the 10.2.0.483 OS, you must follow directions carefully!
- Head over to the BlackBerry Developer site and download the approriate 10.2 Beta OS for the correct version number for your device.
- Load up the developer 10.2 update and go through the start up tutorials
- Downlaod the OS autoloader
- Run the autoloader and let it do its thing. Also complete the intro tutorials.
- Enjoy, explore, let us know what you find in the comments!
Loading the Beta OS will completely wipe your device, and there is no guarantee that your backups will be able to be restored completely to your device. Your PIN will also become watermarked all over the OS with no way to disable it as long as this build is loaded. Also, some users are experiencing endless boot loops. DO NOT load this OS, unless you are willing to undergo these headaches.