Today RIM released an upgrade to BlackBerry Mobile Fusion 6, the company's enterprise mobility management solution. BlackBerry Mobile Fusion 6 Service Pack 2 is free for existing customers and will prepare them for a simple and straightforward upgrade to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 early next year.
Key features with Service Pack 2 include:
- Gatekeeping for Microsoft ActiveSync to limit access to managed and compliant devices
- Support for proxy servers for outgoing connections from the Universal Device Service
- SCEP proxy for certificate provisioning to devices without the need to expose the CA to the internet
- Support for native ActiveSync configuration for Android™ devices with Motorola EDM
- More flexible assignment of automated compliance actions to users and groups
Head over to the BlackBerry Mobile Fusion website to get the update.