BlackBerry Mobile Conferencing App v2.0 brings many tweaks & updates, including:
- Email to Meeting Conversion – help put an end to long email threads by scheduling a conference call using the “Schedule Conference” menu item on any email. The sender and recipients of the email are included as meeting attendees, the email subject becomes your meeting subject and part of the email message is copied into your invite automatically. Just add your conference call details from a stored profile, click send and you’re set.
- Better Conference Call Recognition – using examples from user feedback.
- Conference Call ID – keep track of the conference calls you’ve participated in. When you join a conference call, the meeting subject appears as the caller ID in the phone app. And when the call is over, the meeting subject appears in your call history.
- Conference Profiles Increased to 10 – Users can instantly add preset conference call details to almost any meeting they schedule by selecting from up to ten stored profiles.
- Private Moderator Codes – You can keep your moderator codes private. For meeting invitations you created, the app can use your conference profiles to dial you in as the moderator. That means you can leave your moderator code out of invites sent from your computer for added privacy without sacrificing convenience.