BlackBerry Messenger has been updated to version 18.104.22.168. This update provides quite a few fixed issues. Be sure to head on over to the Beta Zone to update to this latest version. Do not forget to share with us your findings/fixes.
- User is returned to the contact list after sending a voice note via the convenience key if the chat is opened from the Messages application.
- Virtual keyboard does not appear automatically when editing personal message
- When trying to switch chat from switch chat menu within conversation, user information is partially cutoff
- Send picture dialog is displayed as a vertical bar for device font size 14.
- Highlighting a BBM contact displays a different contact's display picture.
- Pressing the convenience key while the menu is open in a chat returns the user to the contact list if the chat is opened from the Messages application.
- Scrolling quickly in the inline edit view allows the focus to move out on to the user's avatar.
- Pressing the Enter key while the focus is on the user's avatar initiates the inline edit view.
- Some smileys remained as text in a message sent to a multiperson chat for all participants.
- Send voice note dialog buttons are cut off in landscape mode when the virtual keyboard is displayed.