What is becoming one of the largest BIS outages in BlackBerry's history, might not be close to getting fixed. This massive outage, that's now affecting 4 continents, was thought to have been resolved last night. Unfortunately for BlackBerry users in Europe, South America, Africa and parts of Asia, the U.K. server crash that occurred yesterday is still causing issues for them today.
Research In Motion has sent the following message out to carriers world wide changing the time of resolution from 4 hours to "no resolution time"
"Please see the latest update on the issue. There is still no resolution time available.
- The BlackBerry Support Team has identified a network connectivity issue between data centers and Support Teams are working on resolution of this now.
- BES email is recovering well.
- BIS email may be experiencing some delays in sending/receiving messages.
- BBM is impacted and many users are experiencing delays.
- BlackBerry Browsing may be impaired.
- The support teams are continuing to manage message queues and are performing controlled restarts of any affected components."