Those with legacy BlackBerry devices will get to enjoy a new update for BlackBerry Desktop Software. This time around it's version 22.214.171.124, which adds support for Windows 8 OS and more. You can find the update by opening up BlackBerry Desktop Software and checking under "options"... "check for updates." See all the changelog details below:
BlackBerry PlayBook tablet support
- You can add a tablet that has BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0.1 or later installed on it.
- The BlackBerry Desktop Software supports mobile network enabled tablets.
Media sync enhancements
- Sync your music by individual songs or by collections of music, including albums.
- Drag and drop picture and video folders from your computer into the BlackBerry Desktop Software to sync with your BlackBerry smartphone or tablet
- Learn about syncing Music, Pictures, and Videos before configuring features.
- You can sync all of your configured data at one time by toggling the sync button in a synchronization screen and selecting Sync All.