The popular notification app by BellShare, BeBuzz 10 Pro
, has been updated with new features and fixes. It's nice to see this update come shortly after the release. Much needed improvements! See the full changelog below:
* Added support for per-contact missed call notifications
* New feature ‘E-Mail Auto Sync’ when entering/exiting Hub to keep e-mail accounts always in sync. Especially useful if you use e-mail on multiple devices/computers. Instantly propagates all changes you make to e-mail on your BlackBerry back to your e-mail account (and vice versa).
* Added battery indicator option for active frame. Shows time to full/empty or available memory.
* Active frame can be set to show app logo, contacts or the new battery indicator
* Added 7 more color options
* BBM support now offering two modes (Default, Alternative). Switch to ‘Alternative’ if BBM does not work.
* Making notification sound volume configurable. Includes setting to use system default volume.
* Muting of notifications while the Hub is open now configurable
* Clearing notifications on device unlock now configurable
* Added setting to select what message actions should be shown in popups
* Added 5s flash interval option for coverage indicator
* Fixed vibrate configuration not persisteed after exiting app
* Fixed bedside mode settings not being observed
* Fixed text message reading out phone number instead of contact name
* Improved LED flash timing and reliability
* Other minor fixes, spelling errors