Windows Phone users that have signed up for the private BBM Beta, you can now download BBM version 184.108.40.206 to your phone now. If you got the invite to download, you will be receiving the email shortly with instructions on how to install the app onto your phone.
There are known bugs in this beta version of BBM which are:
- Invites and acceptances don’t send when Windows Phone goes out of WiFi coverage
- Windows Phone shows as available for BBM Voice call although feature is not supported (seen on Android and iOS, not BlackBerry 10)
- Error popup appears when using “Find Friends” and the “OK” button is selected
- A few newer emoticons are not rendering properly (i.e *brrrr*, and *flex* and @-@)
- Suggested Contacts tab only shows users already using BBM, but lists them as potential contacts when BBM is initially launched.
You can download the BBM Beta for Windows Phone here.