Meanwhile, Atas nama Cinta sticker pack is in Indonesian so perhaps most of you will be confused by what the stickers are saying. Well, since I'm an Indonesian, let me help you with that. Let's start by the name, Atas Nama Cinta means 'in the name of love' in English so as you can guess, the stickers are all about love.
Below I provide you all the phrases used in the stickers alongside with its meaning in English:
- Apa kabar cinta?: How are you dear?
- Ayah sayang Bunda: I love you (from husband to his wife)
- Bunda sayang Ayah: I love you (from wife to her husband)
- Cuma kamu cintaku: You are the only one that I love
- Buat kamu sahabat: For you my pal
- Cintamu abal abal: Your love is fake
- Cuma kamu+aku: Only you+me
- Jangan lewat dari jam 7 yaaa...: Do not exceed 7 o'clock
- Hai sayang: Hello dear
- Selamanya cinta: forever in love
- Hore: Hurray
- Kangen kamu: Missing You
- Tetap semangat bung: Keep up your spirit man
- Muaaach: Smooch
- Maaf ya: I'm sorry
Both sticker packs are priced at $1.99/sticker pack. Head over to your BBM shop and you should see those sticker packs available to buy.