L Series or N Series? Which BlackBerry 10 phone were you going to decide on? Well, how about a possible A Series? Yep, the folks at RIM are working on a possible new high powered BlackBerry 10 phone. The "Aristo" model specs have been leaked and at first glance this seems to be a monster phone coming out of Waterloo.
Here are some of the specs..
- Qualcomm APQ8064 Krait Quad Core 1.5GHz
- 136 x 68 x 8.85mm
- GSM Quad band (not specified) WCDMA 2100/1900/850-850MHz LTE
- AWS/700/1900/850MHz EU/APAC GSM Quad band (not specified) WCDMA
- 2100/1900/850-850/900MHz LTE 1800/2.6GHz/800/900MHz
- OCTA Glass OLED 4.65″ 1280 x 720 24 bit Color 16:9
- Capacitive All Touch
- 2GB RAM + 16GB Flash Hot Swappable MicroSD slot 16GB MicroSD card
- 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/5GHz 4G Mobile Hotspot
- MicroUSB MicroHDMI Wifi Direct NFC DLNA Bluetooth 4.0
- Stereo speakers 4 Microphones Noise Reduction Wideband AMR
- 2800mAh sealed battery with non-removeable door
- Footprint 104 x 57.1 x 3.4mm
Now if this IS a legitimate phone that will be made by RIM, the questions need to be asked. Will this be available close to the releases of the L and N series'? What will the cost be and will it be made available to the general public or is this a special run of this phone for specific users/events? And most importantly..WILL YOU WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT or buy a first release device and then buy this one also?