And the games just keep on rolling in for the BlackBerry PlayBook in App World. Now, Rope Rescue joins the party and we're pretty sure PlayBook owners are gonna love this game. Highly addictive and interactive, Union3d did a great job with this game. The price tag of $4.99 may turn some off, but if you like having a good collection of games on your PB, it's definitely worth the money.
Drag a length of rope through a series of gears, and then finally attach it to the cage to release your friends. Pesky enemies, fire, and other rope-wrecking obstacles threaten feathered freedom. Collect butterflies on the way for special bonuses, and try use as little rope as possible for maximum points.
- Rope Rescue HD Highlights
- Puzzling levels will keep you wrapped up for hours.
- Addictive gameplay with multiple solutions for each level will have you playing for hours.
- Avoid flying knives, fire cannons and of course the evil bats.
- Collect or purchase butterflies to unlock later levels or provide hints to help you on your adventure.
- Visit the bird sanctuary to see the cute baby birds you have rescued.