Hey guys I just got my z10 last week so I'm still finding my way around it but the issue I have is my company doesn't use bes so we have one Gmail that we sync the calendar to all of our phones which worked perfectly before on my 9800 but for some reason I keep getting a message saying it cannot sync due to a server fault, has anybody else experienced this or is it just a Google issue that isn't linked to my phone at all?
As of right now you can only sync one calendar on the Z10. However, there are a few way to work around this limitation. I would start by re adding the gmail account, but this time using the following instructions:
- On the homescreen or from the BlackBerry Hub, swipe down from the top bezel.
- Select Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Advanced > Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Complete all of the required fields, including the following:
- Username: full email address (for example: email@example.com)
- Server Address: m.google.com
- Port: 443
- Select Next.
- Select items for synchronization and select Done.
While this method is typically done for adding Google Apps accounts it should also work in this case. If this fails you could always try adding the calendar via CalDav, also located in advanced options. Finally there is an app called Calendar Sync that many have had success with. You can find it here: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ontent/126047/ Hope this helps.