Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 49 to 52 of 52

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0 HYBRID
    Posts
    145
    Our customers don't unlock the phone just to be different. 99% of customers that unlock are wanting to use their Blackberry on a different GSM carrier. The other 1% are unlocking to sell. An unlocked phone has more value because it can be use on any GSM carrier worldwide not just one.



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Pretty sure you can't since Boost Mobile uses an iDEN network. I don't think the Storm has the ability to use that network.
    You are correct Sunkast. Verizon is CDMA and Sprint is IDEN. Two completely different technologies. They are not compatible.

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
    Our customers don't unlock the phone just to be different. 99% of customers that unlock are wanting to use their Blackberry on a different GSM carrier. The other 1% are unlocking to sell. An unlocked phone has more value because it can be use on any GSM carrier worldwide not just one.
    For me there is no reason to unlock your phone from VZW unless you are traveling overseas or the reception where you live is not good on the VZW network. Besides that it does increase the value of the sale, but in IMO VZW has the best network in the states.



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11
    If you unlock your blackberry storm mobile from network lock using instructions and code.Once you unlocked it,you can use any gsm network sim in the mobile at any country.This is the main benefitTo install more application use user manual.
    Last edited by Joe Jerde; 09-22-2011 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Edited out link - does not benefit members

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •