BlackBerry Torch (9850/9860) Unlock Code Entry Instructions
Before getting started, you'll need to purchase a unlock code from the BlackBerryOS Unlock Store.
1. Insert not accepted SIM card in your phone (SIM card that is not of your carrier).
2. Turn your BlackBerry handset on. This will prompt you (enter network mep code) to enter the unlock code.
3. Once you enter the unlock code, your BlackBerry will be unlocked.
1. Turn off all of the wireless connections (manage connections - turn all connections off)
2. Go to Options
3. Select Device
4. Select Advanced System Settings (at the bottom of the page)
5. Select Sim Card
6. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)
7. Now enter the following while holding down ALT... mep2
8. Now it will say enter network mep code
9. Enter the unlock code given to you.
10. Your Torch 9850/9860 is now unlocked!
11. Reboot device... go to manage connections... click on 'restore connections'.