Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    Private
    Device
    9530 & 9500
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by capitalp14
    If I purchased my Tour off ebay and I'm having the similar trackball problems, I'm guessing Verizon won't replace it for me, so how would I go about using the 1 year warranty to get a replacement? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Because your Tour was purchased off of eBay, VZW will most likely not replace the device. Now on the other hand you may be able to get it serviced or replaced thru the factory. Just curious though, even if you bought it off of eBay, you must have service with some carrier, right? Yu could check with your cellular provider that is providing service for the device and see if they offer any replacement devices of the same type or if you are covered by any additional warranties. The.Perfect.Storm
    Last edited by The.Perfect.Storm; 11-04-2009 at 02:12 AM.

Device
    Blackberry Tour
    Yes I have service with Verizon. If I were to go through RIM, is there a number that I would call, or how would I go about that?

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalp14 View Post
    Yes I have service with Verizon. If I were to go through RIM, is there a number that I would call, or how would I go about that?
    Call Verizon. Can't hurt and ask.

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalp14 View Post
    Visit blackberry.com and search for customer service. If you send them an email regarding your issues they have an auto reply email that gives you a phone number to call if you need further clarification. They are acutally pretty helpful.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123