Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This is a new BB tour. The other one i tried had a "reload software 552" error and vzn gave me a new one.

sunkast Guest
    Sure. I wouldn't shrink the OS to begin with. Just do thing incrementally to make sure things work.

Shit, i tried to use apploader to install the os after i wiped it and it disconnected again when it got to connecting to boot rom, and then it gets stuck on uploading ram image.

Why does it disconnect at that time... I sure don't want to buy a new Tour. i don't think Vzn is going to trade another one out...

sunkast Guest

sunkast Guest
    Also make sure that you are connecting directly to your computer's USB and have power management turned off for USB devices.

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/r...merdinian.html
    Last edited by sunkast; 10-17-2009 at 08:12 PM.

i just checked and power management is turned off. I am connected directly into the computer. it is a mac running xp in vmware. could this be the problem??

PIN
    T of HANGER 24 PLEASE
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    i just checked and power management is turned off. I am connected directly into the computer. it is a mac running xp in vmware. could this be the problem??
    Have you tried DM in the Mac version rather than trying to run a windows program in virtual?

Try this:BlackBerry - Desktop Software for Mac

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast