No luck, doesnt seem to be working for me. any other suggestions ?
Try this guide: http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ing-bbsak.html
If that doesn't work either, it looks like you're stuck with either going back to a supported OS, or waiting it out until the carrier does get the proper service books.
Originally Posted by w1tw0lf
Dial *147# this should update your prl's through Vodacom and Cell C, follow the voice prompts, after programing remove your battery for minute or two, reinstall, resend your service books and host routing tables.
*147# doesnt work, it comes up with service unavailable.
Originally Posted by cruznthru
Got it to work. Went into service book, typed: alt+SBEB (to enable Legacy SB Restore Enable). Restored the service books from the post here as per your advice to follow the thread to restorem but i never removed any cod files.
Originally Posted by sunkast
All well till i send the service books from my carrier. How would i be able to keep the browser service books and restore just the service books i need from my carrier for the other services ?
Now finally its working :hail:
Here is what i did:
1. Backed my service provider service books up to ipd file.
2. converted both att and my service books to xml file with bb-0.3
3. Used xml editor to combine the two and removed duplicated service books and unwanted entries
4. converted back to ipd with above program.
5. Used MagicBerry to edit some of the books form att to be similar as my service provder's books.
6. Restored the ipd file with desktop manager.
yes this problem is coming in the browser!
Tags for this Thread