Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    Tour
    OS
    Its all a matter of preference. I prefer the actual keypad to a touchscreen keyboard, so the Storm wasnt even an option.

PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by diabillic View Post
    Its all a matter of preference. I prefer the actual keypad to a touchscreen keyboard, so the Storm wasnt even an option.
    welcome to

PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hvymtlman View Post
    i'm frustrated with my storm. thinking of switching to the tour. any advice for me? thanks!!
    Well as of today, I'm pretty frustrated. I have a Storm and a Curve and most of the time I'm using the Curve. The Storm OS seems ok, the hardware is a little suspect, may have to get a replacement. The Curve however is starting to need a new trackball, so may replace that. In light of all these issues with my two phones, I went to the Verizon store today to try out a Tour and man was I disappointed with the keyboard. Everything else seemed to be great, but the keyboard was really ackward.

All I can tell you is to go by and try for yourself, I'm glad I did because I would have been really upset if I had ordered a new Tour and found out the keyboard was the way it is. I just didn't like it.

So I'm stuck waiting on the Storm2 to see if I put forth anymore money on a new phone. May just stick with the Curve, it works. It ain't flashy, but it is solid.

Just my two cents, your mileage may vary.

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Played with a couple Tours but I would never trade my storm for one. Don't do it! Lol

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    I have a Storm and a Tour. I really really wanted to like my tour but just couldn't give up the Storm. I disliked the keyboard on the Tour, and the trackball and battery door caused a lot of issues for me. In the end I just found myself enjoying my Storm more. But it comes to personal preference. VZW does have a 30 day money back guarantee

Device
    OS
    Too Many :/
    I miss the Storm's big screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12