Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

privax is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow privax On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    This version is believed to fix:

Display:
    • If the customer received a new email or SMS text message, the Home screen might not have displayed an indication of a new message received.

Wireless Network:
    • In some cases, the signal strength indicator (RSSI) might have fluctuated randomly and the customer’s device might have appeared to have a strong connection to the wireless network, followed by a weaker connection.

Messaging:
    • Previously, if the customer’s SMS delivery option was set to immediate, their device might not have sent the SMS message immediately as expected
    • If the customer’s were sent multiple MMS messages, they might not have received all of the MMS messages.

Phone and Voice Dialing:
    • If the customer received a phone call there might have been a delay in audio routing between the time they answered the call to when the recipient heard their voice.

BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    OS
    wow thx for that update.. ill keep my eye on all those.. the buggest thing i hope is fixed is the rssi.. oh man i hate being n same place and droppin call.. lol

kaediil is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630
    OS

Fails to download

Has anyone tried to download the OS today? I am having problems downloading one file. It is the same file everytime:

http://bfs.websl.blackberry.com/bfs/bfs/uam/9c03ee2b45dade099437813eb62d697fb4011f04/Java/net_rim_bb_medialoader_ringtones_9630.cod

I see this is in the Apploader logs as the problem file and putting this file into internet explorer also causes the file to fail to download. Not sure how to fix it, but I am currently sitting with a wiped BB unable to download or install the OS because this file will not download correctly. It always goes to 1188KB and fails at that point.

-frank
    Last edited by kaediil; 10-13-2009 at 12:23 PM.

sunkast Guest
    Have you tried restarting your computer?

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    The OS is now officially on Blackberry's website

click here to download 4.7.1.57

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    added 4.7.1.57 to the BBOS server download from the following thread

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...-software.html

kaediil is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Have you tried restarting your computer?

Yeah, I tried everything including two other computers on our network. My wife downloaded the 2.9meg file at home in 2 seconds she said and emailed it to me then the install completed. I can only assume there was something in that file that the corporate firewalls did not like.

Anyway, I am good now and since it is released on the site I won't have that problem again.

-frank

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kaediil View Post
    Yeah, I tried everything including two other computers on our network. My wife downloaded the 2.9meg file at home in 2 seconds she said and emailed it to me then the install completed. I can only assume there was something in that file that the corporate firewalls did not like.

Anyway, I am good now and since it is released on the site I won't have that problem again.

-frank
    Now that Sprint has released it on BlackBerry.com, I would recommend that you download the OS file that way, rather than through DM. Click the link below to download the file. You will need to unzip it then install.

http://www.berryosfiles.com/download...30/9630_57.zip

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast