Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

When BBSAK runs it creates an empty backup folder. The folder gets created. Nothing is in it. When I put my mouse over the BBSAK application window it's just an hourglass and BBSAK is hung.

I tried rebooting my laptop. A few times, no luck.

I just went through the steps posted above - no luck. Unchecked, rechecked the first two, nada. Interestingly when I rechecked the first two options and select save my phone had a weird screen for a fraction of a second that looked like a white screen with very small writing then the phone rebooted - took about 5 mins to come back.

PIN
    dunno right now
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    forget your 3rd party apps and just upgrade the os, you can just reinstall them via bb app world or ota anyway. if that's not acceptable, use another software to backup the 3rd party apps and then go from there. if the phone rebooted as you described i sense this is a software issue not a hardware one.

Quote Originally Posted by travva View Post
    forget your 3rd party apps and just upgrade the os, you can just reinstall them via bb app world or ota anyway. if that's not acceptable, use another software to backup the 3rd party apps and then go from there. if the phone rebooted as you described i sense this is a software issue not a hardware one.
    perfect. Hell I think I only have a couple of apps anyway I just got the phone last month.

OK - can anyone recommend me an OS for my Verizon Tour that will hopefully improve my bluetooth?

Thanks everyone for all your input and help with this.

Device
    Tour 9630
    OS upgrade will solve the Bluetooth "muffled sound" problems.

Sometimes I have trouble with BBSAK under Vista64. Here's my tip: load BBSAK without DM running.. then load DM.. then click connect on BBSAK. Sometimes the apps backup works for me, sometimes not.. when it doesn't, I get a Backup folder with a something.alx file but no *.COD files. When it works, the screen flashes and I get all the *.COD files dumped with a something.alx. Haven't figured out why it works sometimes and not other times.

You might want to backup apps with DM Device Switch Wizard, if BBSAK route doesn't work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mallinj View Post
    OS upgrade will solve the Bluetooth "muffled sound" problems.
    Thanks - what version is recommended?

Device
    Tour 9630
    Quote Originally Posted by denisl View Post
    Thanks - what version is recommended?
    5.0.0.230 but it is UNOFFICIAL.. meaning that you will not receive support from your carrier... only blackberryos.com and the internet.

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Did you ever get this resolved?

actually just getting ready to load .230 but I cannot find where the download is?

Can someone please point me to the link?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast