Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I downloaded 5.0.0.191.zip into my Doc and settings/user/downloads/firefox/downloads directory. How would BBSAK know that was there?

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by denisl View Post
    I downloaded 5.0.0.191.zip into my Doc and settings/user/downloads/firefox/downloads directory. How would BBSAK know that was there?
    You need to unzip the executable file that's in the zip, then run the exe that was unzipped. It should install the OS to your computer. Then BBSAK will know its there.

The problem is BBSAK will not backup my 3rd party apps. I'm not at the point where I'm loading an OS yet.

Also, still trying to figure out which OS to load.... I thought it would be .230 but can't find it.

sunkast Guest
    Why can't you back up your apps with BBSAK?

BBSAK is not working. I upgraded to .NET 3.5 (latest), installed BBSAK and connected to by blackberry. I hit Backup Apps, pop-up window tells me the screen may flash... and nothing. It's been 10 minutes so far. BBSAK just sits there hung...

sunkast Guest
    BBSAK is not working. I upgraded to .NET 3.5 (latest), installed BBSAK and connected to by blackberry. I hit Backup Apps, pop-up window tells me the screen may flash... and nothing. It's been 10 minutes so far. BBSAK just sits there hung...
    Check the program folder for BBSAK and see if it has created a backup folder inside and if there are any files inside it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Check the program folder for BBSAK and see if it has created a backup folder inside and if there are any files inside it.
    Since you guys are off line I'll put in my thought as well...

If nothing is happening like you report &/or the folder is non-existent or empty, restart the PC and try again.

The 1.5 version, for some reason, has this issue. I have experienced this a multitude of times.

Let us know if that helps & Welcome to !

PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Hey I read this off CB. I think its for the storm OS but I figure Bluetooth is Bluetooth.. I tried it on my storm and it worked purrrrfect! good luck
    Originally Posted by jgutie6634
    Have you tried this for your Bluetooth issues?

1. Disable Bluetooth
    2. Go to Options->Bluetooth->BB Button->Options
    3. At the Bottom are the Services. Uncheck ALL OF THEM
    4. Save the configuration
    5. Now delete devices that have been previously paired
    6. Go back to the Services and re-check the ones you need.
    7. Re-pair the device

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast