Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 12 of 12

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    So after stopping by at verizon to mess around with the tour. while talking about the blackberry messenger, the people at Verizon insisted that the BBM is the only Instant Messaging service that doesn't use my text messaging plan. They said "If you use any other, application or not, AOL, Yahoo, MSN, it WILL use your text messaging, thats the only way it works."

    So now i am really confused.
    They would be incorrect. As JN stated as long as you have the BB data plan you will be fine. AIM, yahoo and the rest run off of your Data plan and not your text plan.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    They would be incorrect. As JN stated as long as you have the BB data plan you will be fine. AIM, yahoo and the rest run off of your Data plan and not your text plan.
    Yeah that's what I thought. I just couldn't figure out why they were insisting it doesn't work that way lol.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought. I just couldn't figure out why they were insisting it doesn't work that way lol.
    not sure I have found in the past almost everyone either at the store or on the phone, really don't know much and read off their scripts. It usually takes me several calls to find someone knowledgeable. But that is why we have sites like this



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    not sure I have found in the past almost everyone either at the store or on the phone, really don't know much and read off their scripts. It usually takes me several calls to find someone knowledgeable. But that is why we have sites like this
    Indeed. I am happy I found this site!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •