Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    Tour
    OS

PRL problems part 2

Ok guys I had a post earlier about PRL problems and I realized this morning that when I do #HELP* I see my PRL version is 0...I did *2 and asked for a PRL update and they said they flagged it and it never downloads...I did not want to tell them I am running OS 5 ....any other ideas?

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianmack View Post
    Ok guys I had a post earlier about PRL problems and I realized this morning that when I do #HELP* I see my PRL version is 0...I did *2 and asked for a PRL update and they said they flagged it and it never downloads...I did not want to tell them I am running OS 5 ....any other ideas?
    i think after they flag it you have to call back... and anytime you do a battery pull or reset with the 5.0 os it will lose its PRL

Device
    Tour
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    i think after they flag it you have to call back... and anytime you do a battery pull or reset with the 5.0 os it will lose its PRL
    Thanks I called back after they flagged it but it doesn't take. Just goes through the call like normal.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianmack View Post
    Thanks I called back after they flagged it but it doesn't take. Just goes through the call like normal.
    hmmm not sure here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12