Possible to edit BBamp theme for Tour 9630?

Thread: Possible to edit BBamp theme for Tour 9630?

hoops10 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times

Possible to edit BBamp theme for Tour 9630?

I just downloaded and installed the BBampd theme on my Tour 9630 and it is simply amazing. I just have one question, is it possible to edit certain things? For example, on the main screen, I would like to have the option to abbreviate the date. Right now, it shows Thursday, September ... It will not show the actual day because the month is too long. Can I set it to that it will abbreviate longer months? Is it possible to set it up to that it automatically abbreviates longer months and leaves shorter months alone? Thanks for any help.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hoops10 View Post
    I just downloaded and installed the BBampd theme on my Tour 9630 and it is simply amazing. I just have one question, is it possible to edit certain things? For example, on the main screen, I would like to have the option to abbreviate the date. Right now, it shows Thursday, September ... It will not show the actual day because the month is too long. Can I set it to that it will abbreviate longer months? Is it possible to set it up to that it automatically abbreviates longer months and leaves shorter months alone? Thanks for any help.
    It is not possible that would have to be written into the theme by the developer. Even then I am not sure they can set up like that to be honest?

Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Liked
    19 times
    Sent you a PM hoops But as Brayn said, you cannot abbrev the dates. Only thing I could do would be to make the font smaller, but then all the other months would look dumb. Like I told to, October is almost here
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

hoops10 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    No problem, just wondering if I missed something. Only a minor thing anyway. This theme is so good and looks so nice on the Tour that it's not a big deal. Keep the sweet themes coming.