Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Device
    Tour 9630

Exclamation So... I decided to go to .230 but BBSAK isn't wiping properly

Everything backed up.

I have my Tour connected properly but when I click on Wipe Device in BBSAK (v. 1.5) it does the "Are you sure?" (Yes) and then does "Wipe Complete!" without wiping anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Just doing a wipe from the Tour now with Apps being wiped. We shall see if this is sufficient to load the new OS.
    Last edited by mallinj; 09-23-2009 at 07:39 PM.

sunkast Guest
    Does your device require a password?

Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Wirelessly posted

Also what version of bbsak you using?? I have had trouble with the updated version so now I only use the first version. Also you need to have dm up on updated version. Make sure you don't have password protected set in your security options.

I had the same issue with a couple of functions in bbsak version 1.5

Restarting the PC is what solved my problem.

Post back if you have solved it or not please.
    Thanks

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Moved thread to Tour subforum.
    Last edited by olta777; 09-24-2009 at 12:30 AM.

Device
    storm
    OS
    114 hybrid

BBSAK problem

Ever since I wiped with BSAK, I am unable to connect my device to my computer (and I had the same symptom as above - 'wipe complete' came instantly after I chose y to proceed). I now can't load any os because the ap loader won't run because the computer can't find my device. Anyone have any suggestions - thanks

Device
    storm
    OS
    114 hybrid

BBSAK Problem continued

The funny thing is that when I launch BBSAK, I am connected instantly and it shows my pin. Hitting disconnect does nothing in BBSAK unless I re wipe, after which it does finally disconnect but thereafter, my computer still can't find my device - now I'm sitting with a 507 and can't load an os because I can't connect - HELP

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by noelfales View Post
    The funny thing is that when I launch BBSAK, I am connected instantly and it shows my pin. Hitting disconnect does nothing in BBSAK unless I re wipe, after which it does finally disconnect but thereafter, my computer still can't find my device - now I'm sitting with a 507 and can't load an os because I can't connect - HELP
    I can help you walk thru the process, but would like you to give me a little more info on the situation:

1. What OS are you trying to load?
    2. What steps have you already taken (besides the wiping )?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast