Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rl2k05 View Post
    Just upgraded and it went so smooth! It does run faster! I can do without FB and BBM 5.0. I would recommend it to anyone!
    Glad to hear it!

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    I just noticed tonight that when I try the wireless update I get the error:

Unable to send request for available updates

This is before a battery pull, after, and in several areas with altering signal strength. .53 glitch? VZW BTW

Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    I just noticed tonight that when I try the wireless update I get the error:

Unable to send request for available updates

This is before a battery pull, after, and in several areas with altering signal strength. .53 glitch? VZW BTW
    Could very well be? I just checked on .230 and it went through and checked just fine

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Could very well be? I just checked on .230 and it went through and checked just fine
    I'm trying to fix my USB issues so I can revert back to .230. I'm hoping the steps I've gone through will correct it.

PIN
    Just Ask!
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS

Post Kudos and thank yous

I just want to takethetime to to thankeach andeveryone person who helped and took the time to answer my questions I haved had over serveral days to get the right grip on all of this, it means alotto me too much to express.

Bottom line thank you asll guys and gals and hopefully one day I can get you back as I do have vast knowledge on BB and can help ypu all.

This bunch of prople are a crfeative bunch not afraid to help when called on for all all this....TY !@!

The best to all

Jan

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I just want to takethetime to to thankeach andeveryone person who helped and took the time to answer my questions I haved had over serveral days to get the right grip on all of this, it means alotto me too much to express.

Bottom line thank you asll guys and gals and hopefully one day I can get you back as I do have vast knowledge on BB and can help ypu all.

This bunch of prople are a crfeative bunch not afraid to help when called on for all all this....TY !@!

The best to all

Jan
    Aren't they great!!!!!

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    The issue I was having was carried over from BES settings. I wiped/resettofactory with Loader and all is good. I did have to go back to .53 because no matter what I've tried I cannot get the PC to recognize the device on .191/.230. USB charging insufficient. MEH!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567