Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 17

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    cough cough guessing you tried a batt pull as well?



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    cough cough guessing you tried a batt pull as well?
    Yup yup...

    I tried calling VZW to see if they could reset it. BUT, the hybrid PRL hasn't pushed yet and I've dropped the call both times I've tried :laugh2:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Yup yup...

    I tried calling VZW to see if they could reset it. BUT, the hybrid PRL hasn't pushed yet and I've dropped the call both times I've tried :laugh2:
    lol that is just cruel



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    lol that is just cruel
    Yeah I thought the same thing. But I'm headed to the in-laws later and somewhere on the hour drive I'm sure to have a few bars...

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Yeah I thought the same thing. But I'm headed to the in-laws later and somewhere on the hour drive I'm sure to have a few bars...
    can you hear me now?>



  6. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Hey TM...
    Just a thought here. I noticed that you are running the 4.7.1.42 OS for that 9630.
    Is this still the case and if it is you may want to consider reverting back to the Stock OS that came with the device.
    My tour has been rock solid and so I have not dared to trick the OS out at all.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Hey TM...
    Just a thought here. I noticed that you are running the 4.7.1.42 OS for that 9630.
    Is this still the case and if it is you may want to consider reverting back to the Stock OS that came with the device.
    My tour has been rock solid and so I have not dared to trick the OS out at all.
    I'm considering it. The first thing I did was upgrade the OS, then set up BES. One question I haven't figured out. If I go back to .40, how the heck do I restore my BBM contacts??? I'm running 5.0 and apparently the auto restore feature isn't working on BES?

  8. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    I'm considering it. The first thing I did was upgrade the OS, then set up BES. One question I haven't figured out. If I go back to .40, how the heck do I restore my BBM contacts??? I'm running 5.0 and apparently the auto restore feature isn't working on BES?
    If you make a backup through the DM, you can restore your BBM contacts through the restore app. Works like a charm.

    Good Luck :biggthumpup:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •