Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 12

  1. #1
    Jonesy360 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    30B7E168
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    v4.7.1.40 (P 4.1.0.40)
    Posts
    2

    Message indicated

    I am new and have a quick question (the first of many I am sure) but in my message folder it is showing that I have a message and I have the little letter Icon on the top, but there are no messages in my message folder to read. How do I clear it?

    Thanks



  2. #2
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    try a battery pull and see if that clears it

  3. #3
    Jonesy360 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    30B7E168
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    v4.7.1.40 (P 4.1.0.40)
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    try a battery pull and see if that clears it
    That did it. It is gone now. Thanks for the help.



  4. #4
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy360 View Post
    That did it. It is gone now. Thanks for the help.
    no problem...sometimes BB's(all devices for that matter)get little glitches that can be fixed with a simple reboot.

  5. #5
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Have you seen/read about QuickPull Lite? You might want to take a look at it. It makes things a little easier as it simulates a battery pull. Very nice to have if you are using a case, especially one like the Innocase 360. I've been using it for a week or so and love it. But, I'm a noob so I like anything new LOL



  6. #6
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Have you seen/read about QuickPull Lite? You might want to take a look at it. It makes things a little easier as it simulates a battery pull. Very nice to have if you are using a case, especially one like the Innocase 360. I've been using it for a week or so and love it. But, I'm a noob so I like anything new LOL

    You may want to check this thread out TM. The moment I read this I immediately took QP off om my tour.

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...dbye+quickpull

  7. #7
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    You may want to check this thread out TM. The moment I read this I immediately took QP off om my tour.

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...dbye+quickpull

    Not a tour owner, but way to pick up on that thread. 191 Storm all we have to do is attempt to take a picture. Do you know if that will burn out the phone? I know this is off the op, but just wondering.

  8. #8
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Not a tour owner, but way to pick up on that thread. 191 Storm all we have to do is attempt to take a picture. Do you know if that will burn out the phone? I know this is off the op, but just wondering.
    someone suggested that it might damage the camera hardware.i don't know if thats true or not but i just need a batt pull every 2 or 3 days so i just do it the old fashion way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •