Jaguarr40 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Just Ask!
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    PLease let us know if you need any further help on this thread or nay other..

Just a friendly reminder... There will nobody on here that will ever refuse to help a fellow BB user with a question or solution, We would love to and is one main very big reason why the person who developed this forum did so for this in mind.

Just search, read then if you happen to find the solution, Well there you go.

Good lugk.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying"

9thfloormaniac is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    30CB26D1
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Let me clarify...on my curve if I saved a contact and entered their birthday, I would be alerted and it would also show in my calendar. I transfered my entire phone book into my tour and when I go to the contact in the phonebook, I can see the birthday that is saved. But when I go to the calendar for that day, it does not show up or alert me. I missed a friend's birthday as a result. I'm running os 4.7.1.40.

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 9thfloormaniac View Post
    Let me clarify...on my curve if I saved a contact and entered their birthday, I would be alerted and it would also show in my calendar. I transfered my entire phone book into my tour and when I go to the contact in the phonebook, I can see the birthday that is saved. But when I go to the calendar for that day, it does not show up or alert me. I missed a friend's birthday as a result. I'm running os 4.7.1.40.
    yeah i understood what you were saying. that would be a cool feature but i have not heard of it...maybe a curve exclusive???for the storm(and i assume the tour) you have to manually add them to your calendar.
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    yeah i understood what you were saying. that would be a cool feature but i have not heard of it...maybe a curve exclusive???for the storm(and i assume the tour) you have to manually add them to your calendar.
    Not curve exclusive.. I can do it on my storm just confirmed. I would try going through and editing the contact and making sure the dates are right and maybe even removing and re adding it.. I know this sounds a pain but it could be the switch from 4.5 or less to 4.7.. hope this works let us know

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Not curve exclusive.. I can do it on my storm just confirmed. I would try going through and editing the contact and making sure the dates are right and maybe even removing and re adding it.. I know this sounds a pain but it could be the switch from 4.5 or less to 4.7.. hope this works let us know
    ha...cool beans jnepsa. i just tried this and it worked. maybe i missed it before because i had already set them up in my calendarat: now back to helping the other poster who couldn't get it to work...

1st i'd do like jnepsa suggested...edit a couple of b'days out of your contacts,reboot and add them back. let us know if tht works.
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

9thfloormaniac is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    30CB26D1
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the input everyone...I will try deleting and re-adding and hopefully that will work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12