WOW...just wow. Great first time BB experience
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW...just wow. Great first time BB experience

TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    6 times

WOW...just wow. Great first time BB experience

OK. I know I probably sound like a schoolgirl, but I don't care! LOL...after using WinMo for years, and most recently the Palm Pre, after coming to BB all I can say is WOW!

BB Device is fantastic!
    BB Software is great!
    BBSAK is AMAZING!

AND, the people on this forum make the BB experience even better. Thanks to everyone here who have helped me start to learn about this great device.

Temp

OHHHHH (edit) I forgot Shink-A-OS...I have almost over 120MB now WITH my apps loaded and running LOL...lovin it!
    Last edited by TemperamentalMan; 09-01-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    OK. I know I probably sound like a schoolgirl, but I don't care! LOL...after using WinMo for years, and most recently the Palm Pre, after coming to BB all I can say is WOW!

BB Device is fantastic!
    BB Software is great!
    BBSAK is AMAZING!

AND, the people on this forum make the BB experience even better. Thanks to everyone here who have helped me start to learn about this great device.

Temp

OHHHHH (edit) I forgot Shink-A-OS...I have almost over 120MB now WITH my apps loaded and running LOL...lovin it!
    I came from Widows Mobile too. Not even in the same league as BB.:haha:

Glad you like it here!
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Liked
    9 times
    Wirelessly posted (9000 OS 5.0.0.191)

You're very welcome sir, glad we could help you, customer satisfaction is our goal

Glad you like your BlackBerry.

BTW welcome to both worlds, the Blackberry world and to BlackberryOS. I know, I'm late,
    BlackBerry by Choice!

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    I agree BB is a fantastic device with lots of uses and users. Every new OS and device brings something new and attractive.

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    BB is a great device and is climbing the ranks. Thanks for the great write up. The staff appreciates it and thanks for being a member!!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Liked
    0 times
    good stuff. I came from the palm pilot world and BB has almost everything the palm does plus a few extras.

I'm glad I switched and now with the tour I freaking love my blackberry!
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    Not a problem! What I love about the BBOS forums is that it seems all members are active. Normally, you see mods jump in to move a post, bash a user, etc. But so far here all I see is everyone helping each other. Even the noobs like me. I is VERY APPRECIATED...

sharky2009 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    2156199C
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I just switched over to a tour from a storm, miss the big screen and not having a trackball but this phone is blowing my mind the performance is phenominal and I haven't upgraded the os yet. I can thank SM for me wanting to switch, two days with the tour and no regrets so far.
    Loving the new Canadian Networks.... Still feels like a total Dream, 9700 Bold is where its at.

Juicy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Tour
    Liked
    0 times

BB Device is fantastic!
    BB Software is great!
    BBSAK is AMAZING!

Temp

same boat as you man... I'm Juicy47 from ppcgeeks

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    LMAO PRUNE JUICE!!!!! What's going on!!!!! Aren't you glad to be out of there? I haven't even looked at my ROM page in two months LOL... Looks like the Fallen Rom will fall to the wayside.

But, to be honest your last build rocked.

Lovin the Tour huh?

info[]box1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    Got ballons and they float...!O!
    Device
    {9630} Juicy's Hybrid .230/371/405 R2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

BB Device is fantastic!
    BB Software is great!
    BBSAK is AMAZING!

Temp

I been telling everybody I know the same thing... My Blackberry Tour is Rock Solid... Everyone I know is use to me having a Windows Mobile Device... At this moment I dont see myself using anything other than My Blackberry Tour...

Thanks Juicy for the link to BlackberryOS.com...

ps. blackberryOS forums is full with very active and alert members ready to help...
    Device: Blackberry Niagara 9630 16GB EOS: [9630][HYBRID] Juicy 5.0.0.230/371/405 R2
    Birth Certificate___
    Manufactured: 29/08/09
    Handheld Made: Mexico 5

Stale Pancake is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Wow! This is how I feel. I've owned a Treo 650, two iPhones, a Moto Q, and a few Blackberries. Even just the PDA blackberries of many years ago. The Tour is such a great phone.

Look into AutoText if you have not already. Want a cap letter, just hold the letter down for an extra sec and it becomes a cap. If you're using exchange email and calendar there is a whole world of coolness to this.

I even found a great game that seems to be perfect for the Tour. Bubble Defense. Check it out.
    I go great with Blackberries.

sharky2009 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    2156199C
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I must agree this site is awesome and you can get so much help and very quick at that, this is my new home.
    Loving the new Canadian Networks.... Still feels like a total Dream, 9700 Bold is where its at.

pkarr is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Send me a PM for it.
    Device
    9630 Tour - Sprint
    OS
    Irtehuns v7.11 because it rocks
    Liked
    0 times
    Dudes and Dudettes,

I came from PPCGeeks and XDADevelopers. Those guys are awesome and many props to them BUT you can't compare a BB to a WinMo device. The BB wins hands down. I had defected to a WinMo device about 2 years ago and the first thing that I missed was Autotext. I could never find an app that could replicate it.

Went back to BB and a Tour at that (got the first one at Best Buy) about a 1 1/2 months ago and haven't looked back. I love the fact that I don't have to charge my phone every 4 hours and that's without using GPS, streaming radio, wireless and so forth. Memory also vacuumed a lot of WinMo devices.

BBOS is a great site as well as crackberry.com. Both have awesome amounts of useful information and the forums are filled with some pretty smart individuals.

Glad to be a Berry again.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pkarr View Post
    Dudes and Dudettes,

I came from PPCGeeks and XDADevelopers. Those guys are awesome and many props to them BUT you can't compare a BB to a WinMo device. The BB wins hands down. I had defected to a WinMo device about 2 years ago and the first thing that I missed was Autotext. I could never find an app that could replicate it.

Went back to BB and a Tour at that (got the first one at Best Buy) about a 1 1/2 months ago and haven't looked back. I love the fact that I don't have to charge my phone every 4 hours and that's without using GPS, streaming radio, wireless and so forth. Memory also vacuumed a lot of WinMo devices.

BBOS is a great site as well as crackberry.com. Both have awesome amounts of useful information and the forums are filled with some pretty smart individuals.

Glad to be a Berry again.
    Welcome back and thank you for the kind words. I agree both sites do have a great knowledge base to pull from

Fletchdude is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Fletchdude On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

Just remember temp no matter how dumb you think a question is just ask.. I been here for a few months and I have had some good ones that I have asked. You won't get bashed here!!! That's why I don't go to that other site anymore, just their app store..
    If you don't have a Blackberry than your Last!!!

fsantiago36 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    213806F1
    Device
    950 -> 957 -> 8700g -> Curve -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8900
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Cool

BB Device is fantastic!
    BB Software is great!
    BBSAK is AMAZING!

Temp

Your gonna love this crew. You have just began your journey into the blackberry twilight zone! dodododo. lol enjoy.

egeorgia is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    Depends what day :-)
    Liked
    0 times
    I have been a member for a few months now and I have nothing but positive comments like the rest of you.
    I came from a Treo 750wx and was leary about a Blackberry.
    Does the Storm have some quirks...of course, but you know, it keeps things interesting. Why do you think people tinker with their cars? To get optimal performance.
    The latest leak .191 is just awesome. I tried it for a day and went back to 4.7, then itching for the features of the .191 I went back yesterday. It is worth not having my camera.
    From the themes from Natemz, to the quick guidance from Randyrkelly, I have learned a lot. I can put new OS's on im my sleep.
    One final thought, I appreciate that the blog stays clean. It makes a person feel welcome.
    Thanks BBOS!

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fsantiago36 View Post
    Your gonna love this crew. You have just began your journey into the blackberry twilight zone! dodododo. lol enjoy.
    LMAO so far so good. Very helpful. Knowledgeable. Friendly. I even got a Happy Labor update from a member on BBM today LOL

cooltech59 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Pain In Neck yup
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    Irtehun V-8
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    same boat as you man... I'm Juicy47 from ppcgeeks
    Hey Juicy47, this is cooltech59 from PPCGeeks and EDTP. Ran some of your rom's. How do you like your BB? I switched to the 9630 Tour and love it. The little scroll ball takes alittle getting used to. Glad to see you here man!
    http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/...techBanner.jpg
    Seek The Final Victorywned2:

Remember If Someone Helps You Hit The "Thank You" Icon :buttkick:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast