Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

PIN
    30BC7A13
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Meh....... I would have joined eventually. Besides you know its been the 2 weeks from hell.

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizono View Post
    Meh....... I would have joined eventually. Besides you know its been the 2 weeks from hell.
    I know what you mean. I have enough NyQuil, Comtrex, Tylenol Cold & Flu and Kleenex to open a pharmacy. Lucky me!

Get your Tour yet?

PIN
    30BC7A13
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Nope no Tour yet. Ill get it here pretty soon. Just gotta get the approval of the Boss.....er wife......Boss........meh same thing

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizono View Post
    Nope no Tour yet. Ill get it here pretty soon. Just gotta get the approval of the Boss.....er wife......Boss........meh same thing
    Just tell her "WOMAN! I'm getting it! Besides Chris sent us a Pre! Please?" :laugh2:

PIN
    30BC7A13
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    LMAO ummm yeah and Cindy like Tracie would cut em off...........

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Wirelessly posted (BB Tour 9630)

Quote Originally Posted by Mizono
    LMAO ummm yeah and Cindy like Tracie would cut em off...........
    Point taken

PIN
    30EC1587
    Device
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    OS
    Windows XP Pro
    I had a TP die on me last week and I got Sprint to toss me a Tour as my replacement. I figured 4 months away from renewal I would give it a shot and see if I like it. If I don't I only have to suffer for 4 months. Well I have played with it nonstop. I LOVE MY BB!! I am hooked on this thing. I love how smooth everything is. I am just upset that I didn't get a data cable with it. I ordered one and apparently USPS says it was delivered and I don't have it, but back to the awesome. The TP was never this smooth, no ROM that I loaded was this smooth....no offense Juicy, I used a few of yours and they were good, but damn, RIM put in some work.

I am gonna be here for a while.

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by dnalevelc View Post
    I had a TP die on me last week and I got Sprint to toss me a Tour as my replacement. I figured 4 months away from renewal I would give it a shot and see if I like it. If I don't I only have to suffer for 4 months. Well I have played with it nonstop. I LOVE MY BB!! I am hooked on this thing. I love how smooth everything is. I am just upset that I didn't get a data cable with it. I ordered one and apparently USPS says it was delivered and I don't have it, but back to the awesome. The TP was never this smooth, no ROM that I loaded was this smooth....no offense Juicy, I used a few of yours and they were good, but damn, RIM put in some work.

I am gonna be here for a while.
    Welcome to ! Great to have you on board! I too was building ROM's for WinMo (remember "Fallen"?) but will never look back. It's amazing now that I know what I was missing...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast