Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 42

  1. #17
    fsantiago36's Avatar
    fsantiago36 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    213806F1
    Device
    950 -> 957 -> 8700g -> Curve -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.314
    Posts
    28

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    OK. I know I probably sound like a schoolgirl, but I don't care! LOL...after using WinMo for years, and most recently the Palm Pre, after coming to BB all I can say is WOW!

    BB Device is fantastic!
    BB Software is great!
    BBSAK is AMAZING!

    AND, the people on this forum make the BB experience even better. Thanks to everyone here who have helped me start to learn about this great device.

    Temp

    OHHHHH (edit) I forgot Shink-A-OS...I have almost over 120MB now WITH my apps loaded and running LOL...lovin it!

    Your gonna love this crew. You have just began your journey into the blackberry twilight zone! dodododo. lol enjoy.




  2. #18
    egeorgia's Avatar
    egeorgia is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    Depends what day :-)
    Posts
    100
    I have been a member for a few months now and I have nothing but positive comments like the rest of you.
    I came from a Treo 750wx and was leary about a Blackberry.
    Does the Storm have some quirks...of course, but you know, it keeps things interesting. Why do you think people tinker with their cars? To get optimal performance.
    The latest leak .191 is just awesome. I tried it for a day and went back to 4.7, then itching for the features of the .191 I went back yesterday. It is worth not having my camera.
    From the themes from Natemz, to the quick guidance from Randyrkelly, I have learned a lot. I can put new OS's on im my sleep.
    One final thought, I appreciate that the blog stays clean. It makes a person feel welcome.
    Thanks BBOS!

  3. #19
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by fsantiago36 View Post
    Your gonna love this crew. You have just began your journey into the blackberry twilight zone! dodododo. lol enjoy.
    LMAO so far so good. Very helpful. Knowledgeable. Friendly. I even got a Happy Labor update from a member on BBM today LOL

  4. #20
    cooltech59's Avatar
    cooltech59 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sunny SW Florida
    PIN
    Pain In Neck yup
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    Irtehun V-8
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    same boat as you man... I'm Juicy47 from ppcgeeks
    Hey Juicy47, this is cooltech59 from PPCGeeks and EDTP. Ran some of your rom's. How do you like your BB? I switched to the 9630 Tour and love it. The little scroll ball takes alittle getting used to. Glad to see you here man!

  5. #21
    Juicy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
    Hey Juicy47, this is cooltech59 from PPCGeeks and EDTP. Ran some of your rom's. How do you like your BB? I switched to the 9630 Tour and love it. The little scroll ball takes alittle getting used to. Glad to see you here man!
    Hey cooltech.

    Initial experience was very positive.... but device always randomly gets laggy without any extra apps other than facebook and MSN downloaded (but closed). Hardware problems (defective trackball). I am also one of the poor saps who can't load the 5 OS betas.

    I'm waiting for a swap unit and am on a TP2 until then. Both great phones. I've got Autotext remapped to the keyboard dll on the Pro2 though :cool2:

  6. #22
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Hey cooltech.

    Initial experience was very positive.... but device always randomly gets laggy without any extra apps other than facebook and MSN downloaded (but closed). Hardware problems (defective trackball). I am also one of the poor saps who can't load the 5 OS betas.

    I'm waiting for a swap unit and am on a TP2 until then. Both great phones. I've got Autotext remapped to the keyboard dll on the Pro2 though :cool2:
    For what it's worth Juicy, I switched out my Tour as well and the new one is rock solid. No trackball issues, no cover issues, etc. Hope yours is the same.

  7. #23
    Juicy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Tour
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    For what it's worth Juicy, I switched out my Tour as well and the new one is rock solid. No trackball issues, no cover issues, etc. Hope yours is the same.
    question for ya.... on either one of your tours, did you have issues with loading the 5.0 leaks? I can't do it for the life of me on my current Tour, which I can't figure out why.

  8. #24
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    question for ya.... on either one of your tours, did you have issues with loading the 5.0 leaks? I can't do it for the life of me on my current Tour, which I can't figure out why.
    I've heard that the 5.0 leaks do not play friendly with tour. Make sure that you back up your phone, wipe and go for the install again. Which OS are you trying to upload onto your phone?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •