Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Juicy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Tour
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    OK. I know I probably sound like a schoolgirl, but I don't care! LOL...after using WinMo for years, and most recently the Palm Pre, after coming to BB all I can say is WOW!

BB Device is fantastic!
    BB Software is great!
    BBSAK is AMAZING!

AND, the people on this forum make the BB experience even better. Thanks to everyone here who have helped me start to learn about this great device.

Temp

OHHHHH (edit) I forgot Shink-A-OS...I have almost over 120MB now WITH my apps loaded and running LOL...lovin it!
    same boat as you man... I'm Juicy47 from ppcgeeks

TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    LMAO PRUNE JUICE!!!!! What's going on!!!!! Aren't you glad to be out of there? I haven't even looked at my ROM page in two months LOL... Looks like the Fallen Rom will fall to the wayside.

But, to be honest your last build rocked.

Lovin the Tour huh?

info[]box1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    Got ballons and they float...!O!
    Device
    {9630} Juicy's Hybrid .230/371/405 R2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    OK. I know I probably sound like a schoolgirl, but I don't care! LOL...after using WinMo for years, and most recently the Palm Pre, after coming to BB all I can say is WOW!

BB Device is fantastic!
    BB Software is great!
    BBSAK is AMAZING!

AND, the people on this forum make the BB experience even better. Thanks to everyone here who have helped me start to learn about this great device.

Temp

OHHHHH (edit) I forgot Shink-A-OS...I have almost over 120MB now WITH my apps loaded and running LOL...lovin it!

I been telling everybody I know the same thing... My Blackberry Tour is Rock Solid... Everyone I know is use to me having a Windows Mobile Device... At this moment I dont see myself using anything other than My Blackberry Tour...

Thanks Juicy for the link to BlackberryOS.com...

ps. blackberryOS forums is full with very active and alert members ready to help...

Stale Pancake is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    Wow! This is how I feel. I've owned a Treo 650, two iPhones, a Moto Q, and a few Blackberries. Even just the PDA blackberries of many years ago. The Tour is such a great phone.

Look into AutoText if you have not already. Want a cap letter, just hold the letter down for an extra sec and it becomes a cap. If you're using exchange email and calendar there is a whole world of coolness to this.

I even found a great game that seems to be perfect for the Tour. Bubble Defense. Check it out.

sharky2009 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    2156199C
    Device
    OS
    I must agree this site is awesome and you can get so much help and very quick at that, this is my new home.

pkarr is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Send me a PM for it.
    Device
    9630 Tour - Sprint
    OS
    Irtehuns v7.11 because it rocks
    Dudes and Dudettes,

I came from PPCGeeks and XDADevelopers. Those guys are awesome and many props to them BUT you can't compare a BB to a WinMo device. The BB wins hands down. I had defected to a WinMo device about 2 years ago and the first thing that I missed was Autotext. I could never find an app that could replicate it.

Went back to BB and a Tour at that (got the first one at Best Buy) about a 1 1/2 months ago and haven't looked back. I love the fact that I don't have to charge my phone every 4 hours and that's without using GPS, streaming radio, wireless and so forth. Memory also vacuumed a lot of WinMo devices.

BBOS is a great site as well as crackberry.com. Both have awesome amounts of useful information and the forums are filled with some pretty smart individuals.

Glad to be a Berry again.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by pkarr View Post
    Dudes and Dudettes,

I came from PPCGeeks and XDADevelopers. Those guys are awesome and many props to them BUT you can't compare a BB to a WinMo device. The BB wins hands down. I had defected to a WinMo device about 2 years ago and the first thing that I missed was Autotext. I could never find an app that could replicate it.

Went back to BB and a Tour at that (got the first one at Best Buy) about a 1 1/2 months ago and haven't looked back. I love the fact that I don't have to charge my phone every 4 hours and that's without using GPS, streaming radio, wireless and so forth. Memory also vacuumed a lot of WinMo devices.

BBOS is a great site as well as crackberry.com. Both have awesome amounts of useful information and the forums are filled with some pretty smart individuals.

Glad to be a Berry again.
    Welcome back and thank you for the kind words. I agree both sites do have a great knowledge base to pull from

Fletchdude is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Fletchdude On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Wirelessly posted

Just remember temp no matter how dumb you think a question is just ask.. I been here for a few months and I have had some good ones that I have asked. You won't get bashed here!!! That's why I don't go to that other site anymore, just their app store..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast