Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    Whoa--
    First,, unless you paid the big bucks to upgrade to the Premium versions, you do not have them.
    Ver. 1.07 is an update of the standard version but not the Premium.
    But before you do ANYTHING, please be aware that the actual module number for ver 1.07 is: 1.006.052. At least this is the case on the Storm You may not have a real problem here. Hope this is helpful.

But, on the outside chance you actually are trying to get the "Premium" version back, you should be able to redownload it from Davitz (assuming you paid for it).
    I haven't looked at the "actual" version number. I had no idea there was a different one, other than what it showed on the device. And it's the whopper, lay some money down premium version. I'm able to re-download the app, it's just a pain to have too.

toytooii is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    I haven't looked at the "actual" version number. I had no idea there was a different one, other than what it showed on the device. And it's the whopper, lay some money down premium version. I'm able to re-download the app, it's just a pain to have too.
    okay---thought OTA redownload might be the simplest since it is, indeed the Premium you are trying to get back onto the device. Hope it works out.

TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    okay---thought OTA redownload might be the simplest since it is, indeed the Premium you are trying to get back onto the device. Hope it works out.
    Well I haven't fixed the DM issues. It still tried to either remove or downgrade other software while I'm installing something else. I'm using BBSAK now for most of what I need. I'm still not quite sure what some of the differences are in files (i.e. cod, jad, jar, alx, etc.) but I'm getting there.

sunkast Guest
    Do you have an OS for your phone installed on your computer?

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Do you have an OS for your phone installed on your computer?
    Yeah I do. I have the latest from Verizon and tried it with and without. I installed the .191 leak and tried it with and without. Nada...I think I simply need to reinstall DM LOL

OH it's DM ver. 5.0. Problem?

sunkast Guest
    I'm still thinking you just need to rename the OS folder.. Try doing a search on your computer for Loader Files folder.

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    I'm still thinking you just need to rename the OS folder.. Try doing a search on your computer for Loader Files folder.
    OK I'm working on it this evening. Rename it to anything I want? Just as long as it isn't whatever it is now?

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    OK I'm working on it this evening. Rename it to anything I want? Just as long as it isn't whatever it is now?
    Yeah, just put like the letter A at the beginning of the folder's name.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast