question new alert notification and 5.0 os

Thread: question new alert notification and 5.0 os

tmord1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Liked
    0 times

Question question new alert notification and 5.0 os

Hi Everyone,
    I just installed the 5.0 os with all the great instructions from this website (Thanks!). I have bbalerts on my tour, which seems to be working o.k., but when I get a new sms or email, the red * alert appears just as the tone sounds and the led lights, but then the res * alert disappears. Is there a setting I can click to keep the star until I check the messages (the way it was with 4.7)? Is this an anomaly of the 5.0 os? I'm a newbie and still learning my way, any suggestions would be helpful

Thanks in advance!

MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tmord1 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I just installed the 5.0 os with all the great instructions from this website (Thanks!). I have bbalerts on my tour, which seems to be working o.k., but when I get a new sms or email, the red * alert appears just as the tone sounds and the led lights, but then the res * alert disappears. Is there a setting I can click to keep the star until I check the messages (the way it was with 4.7)? Is this an anomaly of the 5.0 os? I'm a newbie and still learning my way, any suggestions would be helpful

Thanks in advance!
    It very well could be a bug. As I am sure you are aware that with all Beta's, the chances of the unknowns always comes into play.

I have not had the chance to load this on my Tour. Is it possible for you do uninstall the BBAlerts from your device to see the alerts apps are conflicting?
    Just a thought.

tmord1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Liked
    0 times
    Good thought, I'm a little hesitant to try it though. I had a problem with reinstalling bbalerts and my registration code no longer working, so I'm holding off on this option for now.