Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 14 of 14

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by OcaNyc
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    if it does that then it is a hidden today theme, i didnt like it at first but I got used to it, you would more than likely have to email a theme make and ask for one that is not a hidden today feature
    Can anyone point me to an ota thats an actual free today theme so I can test it out? Thanks in advance to all.
    I am mobile so link wouldn't work but if you visit our theme subforum, we have a tour section and there are many nice free themes.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Too Many :/
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    I am mobile so link wouldn't work but if you visit our theme subforum, we have a tour section and there are many nice free themes.
    I tried one that I thought may work but still didnt. Is it possible to show calendar events without having to highlight the calendar?
    Maybe someone can have me test a specific theme they are using that is working for them?

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by OcaNyc View Post
    I tried one that I thought may work but still didnt. Is it possible to show calendar events without having to highlight the calendar?
    Maybe someone can have me test a specific theme they are using that is working for them?
    so you want a theme with a fixed calendar on screen only right????

    link to come


    ***edit***

    try this one
    Last edited by ealvnv; 08-16-2009 at 10:44 PM.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Too Many :/
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    so you want a theme with a fixed calendar on screen only right????

    link to come


    ***edit***

    try this one

    Thanks, that one worked. Wonder why the others didnt work as advertised.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by OcaNyc View Post
    Thanks, that one worked. Wonder why the others didnt work as advertised.
    That is how they are 'advertised' they only make constent on today screens per request, too many people like the hidden today, because then you can highlight messages and sms and also get a today screen



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    30B4A56B
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    4.7.1/5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    5
    Strangely what fixed it for me to get my calendar entries to show up in the hidden today theme was to add an event on the device itself. Once I did that, poof, it started working as expected. Go figure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •