Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlckBrryMD View Post
    The good thing is they do give you (2) full kits in the package so in the untimely event you have to get a replacement they got you covered.
    Thanks for the update MD :fing02: I am ordering mine now

Device
    tour
    So which is better to get:
    Steinheil Crystal for BlackBerry Tour
    or
    Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint for BlackBerry Tour

Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    I really like their Anti-Glare, it hides the fingerprints well and smudges from your face. The best part is their Anti-Glare doesn't make the screen look grainy like so many other anti-glare brands. Here is a picture of my iTouches, 1G iTouch on the left with Crystal Clear and and the 2G iTouch with Anti-Glare on the right. I not the best photo, but you can see the difference and the anti-glare allows for good contrast and viewing.
    Last edited by BlckBrryMD; 08-15-2009 at 10:49 PM.

Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless

Got my full kit installed

Ok, I got my full kit installed and it took about 30 minutes to get it all done (I am pretty particular clean lines). Do you need the full body kit, short answer is no, but it is worth it. This is the first full body kit that actually does what they promise. The film used definitely allows for better adhesion especially on corners.

Yes there are lots of parts (non moving parts, but still). What I feel you will gain is just enough of a full non slip feel on your entire Tour. The battery door is a rubberized coating so you could skip the battery door. The side pieces are definitely worth it and cover it well as does the top piece and camera piece.

So I would say the full kit is worth it, but you can easily get the Steinheil display protection only in both Crystal Clear and Anti-Glare. I would highly recommend the Anti-Glare as its the only one I have used that doesn't make the screen look grainy.
    Attached Thumbnails
    sgpshield-blackberry-tour-tour-steinheil-crystal-clear.jpg
    Last edited by BlckBrryMD; 04-04-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Looks good :fing02: ordered mine yesterday for when my replacement Tour comes in

Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    The body kit does take a bit of patience and the spray does help. One thing I can say is with the full body kit on I can still put my Tour in the horizontal or Vertical BB Leather cases and it slides in and out with ease. Other brands that are body kits tend to stick and the corners never lay flat. SGPShield definitely lays flat.

PIN
    Got ballons and they float...!O!
    Device
    {9630} Juicy's Hybrid .230/371/405 R2
    OS
    Wirelessly posted

I'm a fan of full body film protectors I use invisible shield. Reason being there is all ways one retail dealer in town, they do installation and they honor the lifetime warranty replacement.

I'm sure SGP have an better view quality.

Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    I have upgraded my screen protection to the SGP Steinheil anti-glare protection which makes all the difference when reading in direct sunlight and adds just the right bit of contrast as well. Its also the first anti-glare that I have used that doesn't make the screen appear grainy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast