Poll: Waiting For the 9630

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

PIN
    none
    Device
    storm
    OS
    depends if you can help
    I get the impression that we wont be able to upgrade our OS's on Niagra? Why is that? Or is that true?

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by sseguin View Post
    I get the impression that we wont be able to upgrade our OS's on Niagra? Why is that? Or is that true?
    Not true, there will always be leaks and people will always have the ability to upgrade OS's.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 Hybrid v6
    It seems that some of you are using the Storm for business. I agree that the Bold, Curve, and probably the Niagra, are much better suited for business use. But, how many songs, videos, and 3rd party apps will you have on there? Does the Bold even support music? How about stereo bluetooth?

As a personal device, it's hard to beat the Storm. The only thing that comes close is an iPhone, which has a better OS, but fewer features. Don't forget, the iPhone OS was crap in the beginning also. The Storm OS will be getting better soon (it already is via leaked operating systems). Just be patient.

PIN
    3102c83b <-- I'm popular add me
    Device
    OS
    9550 v5.0.0.607
    I agree, be patient! ! !

it will only get better. . . and don't come back with "yea but how much longer do we have to wait" . . .

remember it's been 3 (THREE) long years and it wasn't until the storm came out that APPLE decided to work on an update for their OS so that iPhone users can turn the iphone horizontal and type all the way the storm could. . .(and after 3 years they NOW can send and recieve mms pictures and video's.(if they have OS 3.0)..i personally think that's lame but whatev no ones talkin about the iphone here, haha)

or I may just be assuming. . .hmmm

either way I'm going to wait it out. . .I LOVE my storm
    Last edited by markv; 04-28-2009 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markv View Post
    I agree, be patient! ! !

it will only get better. . . and don't come back with "yea but how much longer do we have to wait" . . .

remember it's been 3 (THREE) long years and it wasn't until the storm came out that APPLE decided to work on an update for their OS so that iPhone users can turn the iphone horizontal and type all the way the storm could. . .(and after 3 years they NOW can send and recieve mms pictures and video's.(if they have OS 3.0)..i personally think that's lame but whatev no ones talkin about the iphone here, haha)

I agree, Good point regarding the iphone...so true.

PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Quote Originally Posted by markv View Post
    I agree, be patient! ! !

in regard to the iphone thing. i saw this video of the marketing guy explaining the OS 3 and i laughed my ass off when i saw them go WE CAN NOW SEND MMS! wow lol

Device
    Tour
    OS
    Well, Im one of the people getting rid of the storm once it comes out. Now that I'm using it more for business it is pissing me off. Hm, who would want to win BlackberryOS's personal storm? hmmmmmmmmmmmm ha :-p

PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Well, Im one of the people getting rid of the storm once it comes out. Now that I'm using it more for business it is pissing me off. Hm, who would want to win BlackberryOS's personal storm? hmmmmmmmmmmmm ha :-p
    if the words FREE and BLACKBERRY are in the same sentence im in lol those are my 2 favorite words

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast