Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

PIN
    2156199C
    Device
    OS
    Picked up a Tour yesterday... I am SOOO torn between it and my Storm its unbelievable, I have BBCs V8 on my storm and its awesome, but the stock 4.7.1.40 on the Tour functions soo well its just so hard to decide what I should put away or sell, only gripe I have with the tour is I'm not recieving my emails or they're very delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky2009 View Post
    Picked up a Tour yesterday... I am SOOO torn between it and my Storm its unbelievable, I have BBCs V8 on my storm and its awesome, but the stock 4.7.1.40 on the Tour functions soo well its just so hard to decide what I should put away or sell, only gripe I have with the tour is I'm not recieving my emails or they're very delayed.
    That shouldn't be happening

Did you make sure and log into BIS and change your pin number? Also resend service books and re register your host routing table as well.

PIN
    2156199C
    Device
    OS
    I think I pretty much figured it out, deleted my BIS personal email and put it back in there, sent the service books and now it seems better, I dont mind a little delay.

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky2009 View Post
    I think I pretty much figured it out, deleted my BIS personal email and put it back in there, sent the service books and now it seems better, I dont mind a little delay.
    Good to hear you got your fix sharky. Any other questions please let us know.

PIN
    2156199C
    Device
    OS
    Thanks, I appreciate all the help I got a while ago with my storm, this site is like home and I could consider all of you friends.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678