Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 25

  1. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    DM might tell you to upgrade to higher OS later tonight maybe...



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    DM might tell you to upgrade to higher OS later tonight maybe...
    You're such a tease Matt. It's telling me something right now but only in reference to core apps. Since I didn't Shrink or use BBFileScout curious as what it might be.

    SO are they pushing 5.0 out for the Tour LOL

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    Dang I pull up BBOS mobile and see this thread, and I ain't going to lie. I got a little excited

    J didn't you use maxmem to delete your samples?



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    Dang I pull up BBOS mobile and see this thread, and I ain't going to lie. I got a little excited

    J didn't you use maxmem to delete your samples?
    No, only used Maxmem on the Storm. Who needs that program when you're sitting at 120mb of free memory.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    30B426A8
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    DM might tell you to upgrade to higher OS later tonight maybe...
    So maybe a new OS? :amish:



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    Ah ok I thought you used it on the Tour. I used only because it irks me that I cannot delete the sample pics :lmao:

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    SC
    Device
    9630
    OS
    v4.7.1.40/5.0.0.140 hybrid
    Posts
    7

    Slacker pushed out by VZW?

    Could it be VZW pushing Slacker out? I got it OTA (pushed) today after a reboot.

    Just a thought. Of course it could just be an anomaly...

  8. #24
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Postflight View Post
    Could it be VZW pushing Slacker out? I got it OTA (pushed) today after a reboot.

    Just a thought. Of course it could just be an anomaly...
    Nah that shouldn't cause this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •